Dry ice blasting is known by many names, for example, dry ice dusting, CO2 blasting, dry ice cleaning, etc. It is a very efficient and inexpensive way for companies to increase the capability and quality of production. This method of cleaning is a top-rated service that is often used to clean instead of using hard abrasives to clean the surface of the equipment. It is used by manufacturing, medical, and food processing facilities to name a few. This technique not just disinfects the equipment but also accelerates the speed of cleaning process, the longevity of the equipment and does not leave any chemical residue. Dry Ice Blasting is a technique of cleaning in which dry ice is accelerated through a tube with compressed air at an object and creates a mini explosion on the surface of the object to clean and lift the undesirable particle. Hence why it is named dry ice or CO2 blasting.
So why do owners choose to use dry ice blasting instead of soda blasting or sand blading? Well, there are a few reasons.
- Dry Ice Blasting is a non-conductive, non-flammable, non-abrasive method of cleaning.
- It is very eco-friendly and has no secondary contaminants like grit media and solvents; thus it is an environmentally sustainable cleaning.
- CO2 blasting is very clean and approved by researchers for use in the food processing or restaurants.
- This cleaning technique can be used to clean stationary materials and equipment in a short time.
- It is used widely for the successful removal of by-products left of manufacturing machines such as production residue, bio-film, oils, paints, contaminants and various release agents.
- It can be as gentle and light as dusting smoke damage from books or as intense as removing the weld slag from tools.
Are you now considering using dry ice (CO2) cleaning? Call and talk to one of our cleaning experts today at (707) 443-2228 or visit us at www.eurekaoxygencompany.com. We are one of the pioneers of dry ice cleaning in Eureka, Petaluma, Ukiah, and Lakeport. Our customers praise us for providing top quality facilities to our clients. We started our business in 1946 and have gained popularity for our friendly behavior, caring attitude, and high-quality service. You'll not regret picking us over other dry ice cleaning companies in the area.
Don't Be Shy
Eureka Oxygen is your one-stop shop for cannabis extraction supplies, welding equipment, and expert guidance.
Small task or big project?
It doesn’t matter; we have what you need.